Freelance 3D Artist/Architectural Visualizer
3D.CR is looking for an experienced and talented 3D artist/architectural visualizer to join our team. This will be a freelance position and would not require relocation to the area.
As a 3D artist working for 3D.CR, you must be passionate about the built environment and understand how to use light and form in every subtle detail. Experience in creating a narrative through imagery and telling a story with each project is required. 3D artist and architectural visualizer at 3D.CR will have the opportunity to manage their own projects from start to finish, and must demonstrate the project management skill to follow through.
- Candidates should have at least 5 years of experience and a proven track record in the architectural visualization field with highest standards to accuracy
- Experience using 3ds max & V-Ray
- Proficiency with post-production software such as Photoshop, After Effects….
- Must show a strong artistic ability and understanding of the built environment and demonstrate the skills needed to “tell a story through imagery”
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Used to work independently in a fast paced work environment and able to complete work under specific time restraints (on time and on budget)
- Understanding of technical drawings and language
- Architectural knowledge and background a plus
- Photography composition experiences a plus
- Eager to learn and grow on challenges and assignments
- Ability to enjoy yourself and be proud of your work
All work and no play... Well you know how the saying goes. At 3D.CR we strive to provide a fun work environment and interesting assignments while valuing the work/life balance and individual circumstances.