Sales Representative (commission-based)
We are looking for motivated and driven individuals to join our sales team as we expand our coverage in the NAFTA region and other global key markets. Ideal candidate has cross-selling experience in the A/E/C industry and or building material / product design or development experience. Prior sales experience is a plus.
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Identify and source leads for 3D.CR service offerings within the following categories:
- A/E/C (Architectural, Engineering, Construction) industry including participants such as commercial real estate developers, realtors, facility managers and others seeking services of high-end interior & exterior photo realistic 3D renderings, walk-through and fly-overs, dynamic 3D animations, 3D photo simulations, 3D floor plans, BIM & CAD conversions and other related services within the NAFTA region and/or other global key markets.
- Participates in the creation and implementation of the sales plan.
- Proactively identifies prospects, qualifies them, introduce them to 3D.CR. Determining client requirements through calls, direct sales, networking and/or other means to create and maintaining referral agents, social media and other channels.
- Maintains and updates a sales lead-log and shares progress monthly with 3D.CR
- Conducts on-site and off-site meetings with sales leads and potential customers if needed and feasible, and provide assistance/consultancy in closing the deal.
- Acquires key information about potential projects, discussing requirements in detail with clients and explain how we work and differ from the competition.
- Initiates, prepares and negotiates proposals (if approved and directed by 3D.CR) with customers for products and services and delivery timelines
- Monitoring and periodical follow-up with established contacts and clients
- Develops targeted “potential customer” lists for new sales opportunities using available information and market research.
- Identifies and develops new sales channels and expands sales segment focus if needed
- Arranges or participates in final handover and sign-off of projects
- Seeks customer feedback and shares insights with 3D.CR
- Working knowledge in the 3D Architectural Visualizations field is required
- Sales and cross-selling history in the A/E/C industry desired
- Sales administration and proactive documentation required
- Honest, proactive, friendly & positive attitude reflecting and presenting all the time the core values of 3D.CR
- Ability to listen and understand critical projects requirements and the ability to communicate these requirements and mile stones back to 3D.CR team.
- Identify and point out competitive advantage of 3D.CR service offerings.
- High level of integrity and accuracy in preparing, entering and sharing information
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Very effective organizational skills
- Effective written communications skills
- Time management skills
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be able to establish and maintain positive, professional relationships with internal and external clients.
- Be self-motivated, able to work under own initiative and deal with a broad range of issues.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics and good judgment in daily issues and events.
- Be outgoing and willing to be pro-active in pursuit of contracts, sales and deals.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication and negotiating skills.
Note: Current sales openings are is strictly commission-based!